Knauf offer a range of ceilings systems including both demountable and non-demountable solutions. From Knauf Danotile, a traditional lay-in grid ceiling to Cleaneo Akustik, our seamless perforated plasterboards our ceilings offer unrivalled acoustic performance and design flexibility.
Knauf Acoustic & Design
Our new range consisting of decorative acoustic panel systems, ceiling and wall lining materials. With this new range Knauf offers a variety of different decorative finishes to combine aesthetics and high-performance sound absorption to public spaces such as lobbies, classrooms, lecture theatres and shopping and leisure spaces.
Our high quality products include:
- Demountable T-grid ceilings – an expansive selection of acoustic ceilings tiles with different expressions, design opportunities and acoustic profiles
- Self-supporting ceilings – special purpose acoustic ceilings for corridors and narrow rooms
- Non-demountable ceilings – a variety of acoustic panels for screw-fixing with different design expressions, installation methods and acoustic profiles
- Wall linings – a wide choice of acoustic panels for wall mounting, including the option for complete integration with existing wall construction
- Special purpose – hygienic ceilings, wall panels for cinemas, impact resistant linings for sports halls
- Curved and mitred elements – design elements for organic shapes or well defined edges
- Bespoke designs - a range of wall and ceiling solutions offering complete design freedom
To find out more and view the range, download the new brochure here.
New UFF edge
The Knauf Cleaneo Acoustic range is being improved with a new edge type: the UFF edge.
Benefits of the new edge include:
- Less cut waste
- 180° rotation
- Improve protection on all four sides
- 45° bevel significantly increases the stability of the edge